Asbestos free and jointex® sheets
Punched and cutted gaskets
Metal spiral- wound gasket and gland packing
The large-scale process or construction industry is facing an increasingly complex technological challenge that concerns a global market where the demand for a fair price/quality ratio is often not respected. For this reason, today we need partners who can reach, or even exceed, our expectations: to provide specialised technical solutions, give quick answers and produce extremely reliable and safe items. Quality, Sustainability and Safety have unquestionably become fundamental values for development which modern companies cannot ignore. The Texpack® product range provides the most extensive solutions for thermal insulation, heat and flame protection and sealing gaskets, up to the highest temperatures.
HIGH TECHNOLOGY FOR USES SPECIALISED UP TO 1200°C
Texpack® is an european leader in the production of industrial gaskets for high temperatures and thermic isolation.
- Textile products (filaments, sleeves, packings, insulating ropes, tapes and cloths) for thermal insulation from 200 ° C to 1200 ° C in static applications;
- Textile products (blankets, mattresses, valve covers, compensators and specially designed textile textiles);
- High-tech refractory and sealants;
- A wide range of industrial gaskets for the containment of fluids, gases or liquids in particular thermal and chemical conditions;
- Packings for pumps and valves for securing shafts, stems and housings from gas or fluid leakage for both static and dynamic applications.
In addition to the products shown on the website, the company’s technical and commercial offices are available to support and analyze customer specific requirements.